>>> Processing Time Is Currently: 1-3 days <<<
Time calculated from when we receive your shipment to when we send to Amazon FBA.
Client shipments are handled on a first-in, first-out basis.
Clients will be put in a rotation and will get processed accordingly.
Myifulfillmentteam offers a service for a fee, to send the merchandise you purchase directly into Amazon for you if you do Amazon FBA, which can save you time and money.
We can ship directly to you and have very good freight rates with UPS and FedEx if you are ordering by the pallet.
We are receiving pallets from your manufactures that just need to be freight forwarded to Amazon US warehouses. We will charge 55.00 a pallet for receiving, outside pallet labeling, and storing for you, until you provide the freight shipping labels via email. This is based on Amazon labeling your individual items for you.
We DO NOT process the following:
- Used book
- Bulk Jewelry (mixed boxes)
- Anything that requires us to assemble before processing.
- Amazon Customer Returns
- Used Items
- Retail Arbitrage ( This is for items you purchase at a store. We do accept items you buy online)
- Liquidation Clothing with no tags to identify what it is. no single units of clothing. Min 3 per.
FBA Processing Fee Structure:
Here is our fee structure for our FBA fulfillment services. These apply whether you buy inventory through us (See Myfulfillmentteam.com), have merchandise shipped from an online retailer or manufacturer, or whether you send in your own inventory for us to process.
3 unit minimum per UPC.
- 1-29 pieces $1.65 per unit
- 30 pieces + $0.75 per unit
This fee includes: receiving, unboxing, inspecting, Reconcile ordered inventory to received inventory and labeling your merchandise ONLY.
Jewelry: $1.15 per item. 3 unit minimum per UPC.
Books: New or Text Books only.
$1.70 a book includes receiving, inspecting ,and labeling only. ( min 2 books per title)
New Clothing: (min 2 Pieces per item)
$2.70 a item. Includes receiving,inspecting, labeling,and bagging.
We will will hold items for up to 10 days to help you get to the 100 count minimum Discounted Pricing. After 10 days your Items will go into our storage program at the rates stated below.
Storage: Hold your items in our warehouse. Only .50/cents per cubic foot per month, with NO additional long-term storage fees. Minimum Quantity 6 units of ea Item or per Sku Learn more about our storage service and requirements.
Ecom Plus: On-demand shipment for eBay and eCommerce, when you need a prompt, reliable shipping service for order fulfillment. Learn more about the ECom Plus service.
If you’re registered, you will be the first to know of ANY new services,price changes or upgrades through our email blast system in our software!
Basic Fees for “Prepping” :
- Labels: $0.75/unit (priced based on 30 units or more)
Includes receiving, inspecting,Reconcile ordered inventory to received inventory to match up with what you entered into our software and the product label itself. There is no individual fee for each of these services stated above. The fee includes all services provided above.
- Suffocation Label: .10 cents a label.
$3.20 no matter how many in a Bundle or Multi Pack.
The Bundling and multi pack fees include receiving, unboxing, inspecting, Reconcile ordered inventory to received inventory to match up with what you entered into our software , labeling, placing in poly bag and bundle charge. This is the bundle or multi pack fee. Do not add the piece count fee above to this pricing.
- Bags: (has required suffocation label)
.55 cents a unit added to the per unit pricing structure above for Bagging where Amazon guidelines requires it.
We bag products that can be physically touched, and /or bottles with liquid inside where the lid is sealed.
- Bubble Wrap: Fee is $1.00 to wrap plus $0.35/foot of bubble wrap.
Note: these fees DO NOT INCLUDE the cost of boxes; those costs are described below.
Additional Fees That May Apply:
- .50 cents pick and pack fee per unit for all product going from storage back to an Amazon warehouse Shipment.
- Extra Labels to cover up more than one UPC .10 a Sticker
• Sticker removal of items that are visible: $0.40/sticker
• Private Label/Branding Labels: $0.20 per card or $0.20 per custom label
• Pictures: We can provide pictures for damaged product at $1.00 for each picture taken. We can take sample only pictures to verify merchandise for a fee. (These cannot be used as professional product listing pictures)
• Weights/Dimensions: We can provide weights and dimensions of products for a fee. Typically your supplier can provide this information for you.
• Merchandise Returns: If there is a request to return merchandise back to a supplier that is not damaged or defective, additional fees will apply. Please keep in mind that if we receive any product that is damaged and leaking we will take pictures of the product for you to be able to get credit from your supplier and then we will dispose of immediately. We do not keep products that are damaged and unable to be sent back to the supplier.
• Re-Processing Orders: If an order has been completed per your instructions and we have to re-process it due to errors on your part, additional fees will apply.
New Service Charge:
Warehouse Storage Setup fee. One time charge. $49.00
Also if product is sent to our warehouse before it is entered into our software and we have to give you a complete inventory there will be and additional cost of .25 a unit. If it is entered into our software first no additional fee.
Inbound Shipping Charges:
Any Boxes that come in to us not on pallets from freight containers or truck loads will be charged $1.00 per box to unload.
Shipping-Related, Including Our Pallet Program:
- • (NEW) Freight Forwarding: $55 a pallet, If you want us to receive pallets from manufacturers to be freight-forwarded to Amazon, we can do so. We’ll receive, do outside labeling, and store until you provide freight shipping labels via email. This is based on Amazon labeling your individual items for you not us.
• Pallet Sorting: An additional $50 on top of our regular Prepping pricing (if a pallet we receive has mixed items in cases)
• We can ship directly to you.
- We can also freight forward your Individual Shipping boxes. The cost per box is $4.50 for case pack boxes. We’ll receive, put the outside shipping label on the box that you provide and ship to Amazon on your behalf.
• small boxes 16″ x 16″ x 16″ $3.00 a box including bubble wrap lining
• medium boxes 18″ x 18″ x 18″ $3.25 a box including bubble wrap lining
• large boxes 20″ x 20″ x 20″ $3.35 a box including bubble wrap lining
We do not ship goods in the original manufacturer boxes; such boxes can’t be bubble lined as Amazon requires and may not be in good enough condition to use.
We cannot give you an estimate on how many boxes we will have to use until we process your order.
If there is a request to return merchandise back to a supplier that is not damaged or defective, additional fees will apply
If an order has been completed per your instructions and we have to re-process it due to errors on your part, additional fees will apply.
We can provide pictures for damaged product upon request for a fee.
We can take sample only pictures to verify merchandise for a fee. (not to be used as professional product listing pictures)
We can provide weights and dimensions of products for a fee. Typically your supplier can provide this information for you.
This is the procedure we would need you to follow:
1) You order the items fromYour Supplier. Then you have them shipped to Your name (First and Last) our Address 8110 C Hwy 22 Dresden Tn 38225
2) You email the complete order confirmation email, so we know what items to expect, and will know when their arrival is complete.
3) The items are shipped to me.
4) You would then forward us the shipping confirmation email with tracking information for that shipment.
5) We will notify you that all items in the entire order have arrived and we are ready to prepare shipment to Amazon.